so you get scattered thoughts. let’s switch it up and go bullet points. (i warned you i’ve been scattered).
- if you love me you’d get me a subscription to relevent for christmas. it’s been far too long.
- the haircut looks great. short and straight?! it’s like you don’t even know me anymore.
- the cutest baby on the block just had an amazing day with not one, but two grandmas. lucky guy.
- cracker barrel can grill my sourdough any day of the week.
- sometimes you have to suck it up and be an adult. even if the kids started it.
- pictures are scheduled, but now who’s going to address all the envelopes?
- after a long week, the leftovers are finally taken care of. and now we have an empty fridge.
- i found out today that the Wine Merchant sells non-alcoholic wine. if you really loved me it would be on my doorstep, pronto. no, it’s not welch’s. i asked.
- another day that jj didn’t get fired. i think we can call that success.
- if you were to earn a varsity letter in cornhole, what would the letter be? and what color and on what type of jacket would you display it?
- i really, really, really hope dave doesn’t hate me.
- on a similar note, i’m really, really, really proud of a friend.
- and once again, thanks to maternity pants, my ankles are cold.
Visit me elsewhere: