- There have been better decisions made than putting the baby down at 6:30pm because she was rubbing her eyes. (Says the mama up at 6:15am.)
- You know you’re old but awesome when you have to switch from Pandora’s “Hip hop / rap workout” to “80s cardio”. Related: you get a side stitch after Girls Just Want to Have Fun.
- Do teething babies poop more? I’ve not noticed it before, but I’ve not been so consistent with cloth diapers either – and you notice every poop with cloth.
- Beautiful day, pool is open, steaks for the grill, and no friends to invite over. We need to meet more people around here.
- I realized I no longer have 2 kids and a baby. I have 3 children. The rate at which Baby C is growing continues to astound me and catch me off guard.
- Fascinating: when going through a political poll (thank you, landline…), they need demographic information. You would press one for: white, male, Protestant. This says something. I’m not sure what, but something.
- I spell the word “definitely” wrong every time. I need a go-to substitution. “Clearly” and “obviously” don’t work in all contexts.
- “And heaven meets earth like an unforseen kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest; I don’t have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that He loves us” – DC*B
- I made vegetable curry for lunch this week. Which means I’m making potato skins and grilling steak as a make-up meal.
Visit me elsewhere: