In a few easy steps….
- Visit your cousins, which are actually friends. Watch children frolic in glee.
- Jeni’s ice cream.
- Eat $26 worth of pizza that you (well, Brian) paid $10 for. Eat too much of it. At 12:30am.
- Go immediately to bed so to act as if your your intestines won’t disagree with the pizza decisions.
- Lounge all morning sipping coffee
- Get into the zoo for free.
- Watch your children’s expressions the first time they encounter a stingray, elephant and mama lion. Mentally catalog.
- Pretend the car ride home never happened.
- Find that you have brown rice spaghetti for an easy dinner upon your return home. Realize that red sauce washes easily with a bath.
- Realize that it’s only Friday.
- Anticipate more fun at local festivals this weekend.
- Live thankfully for such a good day, good trip, good summer and good life.
Visit me elsewhere: