1. I scheduled a work call at a time I was also scheduled to take H boy to the doctor.
2. I rescheduled the call, took H to the doctor, only to find out I was scheduled to be at a different office. So I had drove 25 minutes each way to reschedule an appointment.
3. Later, I opened the door to the new itinerant preschool teacher, whom I had written down was coming next Monday.
4. I went to pick up my sewing machine and went to the wrong house.
5. While trying to return home from Mr. Sewing Machine’s correct house, I went the wrong way on I-75. From a town that I visit at least weekly.
At the risk of fielding “pregnancy brain” accusations (which I will adamantly DENY), I ask… so how was your Monday?
Visit me elsewhere: