The past few days have been a real struggle. The weight is almost too much to carry. We’re not talking insignificant worries like potty training or your kids suddenly stopped eating or being able to find anything in a new town. No, real stress.
1. Naming the boards can be just as fun as pinning to them. I steered away from “home” and went with a family favorite quote by my mother, “If I had to pick a brick…” (Ed note: Marj has yet to have occasion to pick a brick. But she lives in anticipation that one day she will). Rather than “favorite products” I pin stuff that I want you to “give it to me.” These are mostly pictures of how I’d like to dress. I also have an affinity for my board of “mama always said” (recently renamed from “smart thinking”). I LOVE all these smart phrases and quotes. And 5 points to KLR and her naming strategies. It’s a trend, my friend. Jump on the wagon.
2. Google Chrome, in an effort to display its awesomeness, has an extension app that allows you to right click and pin any image. Get it.
3. Thank goodness for the Pinterest iphone app! Now I can be browsing as I
4. Somehow or another I plan on using this as a storage shed for recipes from blogs. Still working on that feature. Looking for practical application in that arena.
5. I need a way for these pins to come out in a shopping list for me, specifically when I go to a thrift store. Otherwise this is basically a large, picturesque look at things I’ll never do.